- Boca Office900 N Federal Highway
Boca Raton, FL 33432
- Tamarac Office7071 W Commercial Blvd
Tamarac, FL 33319
- Donate to Raymond Garner Community Health Initiative
- Cupping in Chinese Medicine
- The Liver: Mental & Emotional Aspects
- What’s Inside Your Medicine Cabinet?
Share this page:
Tag Archives: walnuts
Many people like to add walnuts to food to add some zest and a little crunchy kick, but walnuts are much more than a flavor additive, as they are chock full of healthy properties and have been used in Asia as an overall health tonic and brain booster for years. Let’s take a nutty look at walnuts.